Hudson Youth Lacrosse
- Primary playing season for HYLAX is Spring, with several clinic and tournament opportunities offered throughout the year.
- HYLAX offers programs for Boys, grades 1st through 8th and Girls, grades 1st through 6th. Previous experience is not required.
- Full gear is required.
- All coaches are US Lacrosse certified, concussion-trained, and FBI background-checked
- Spring Season is open to residents of Hudson City School District only
- Spring season is played in grade-level groups
|1st & 2nd Grade
||1st & 2nd Grade
|3rd & 4th Grade
||3rd & 4th Grade
|5th & 6th Grade
||5th & 6th Grade
|7th & 8th Grade
**7/8 Girls is offered through Hudson Middle School
- Spring season runs early Feb (for the older age groups) or early April (for the younger age groups) thru late May/early June (varies slightly by age group)
- Registration opens in December 1, 2019
- Practice and games
- 1st and 2nd grade practice twice weekly
- 3rd and 4th grade practice twice weekly plus game schedule
- 5th-8th grade practice up to 4 times per week plus games
- Game schedule is a mix of weekday nights and weekends including games and tournaments.
- Some travel is required (exception 1st and 2nd grade)
- Registration fee covers tournament fees and uniforms.
- Fall Ball - 6 week clinic meeting once weekly
- Fall Tournament - varies by grade and gender
- Winter Clinics - 4 week clinic meeting indoor on Sundays for select age groups.