Parking Information - IMPORTANT
Each day will have 65+ teams coming to the tournament. FAMILES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO CARPOOL! The amount of parking has not changed.
PARKING SHUTTLE- A continuous shuttle will be available between Hudson High School (2500 Hudson Aurora Rd.) and Eastwoods Elementary Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am - 7:00pm.
NEW FOR 2019 – A LIMITED AMOUNT OF RESERVED PARKING! We are offering about 50 parking spaces each day, which are ideally located near Fields 1A/1B/1C/2/3/4 at East Woods Elementary. PRE-PAID PARKING can be purchased for $20 on the Laxfest site; if there are still openings, $30 on the day of the event.
- REFEREE Parking: Reserved parking is available in the gravel lot adjacent to the Field
House; enter through Evamere.
- Handicap parking is available in multiple areas in the complex.
- Parking in the circle drives of Evamere, East Woods, and McDowell is only
allowed along the outer curb farthest from the buildings.
- Participants should observe all posted NO PARKING signs. There is no parking:
o East side of N. Hayden Parkway
o Curbs closest to the buildings of Evamere (front and back), East Woods,
McDowell, and Middle School
o Island curbs at Evamere, East Woods, and McDowell
o Both sides of Franklin St
o All areas of Old Orchard, Evamere, and Bicknell
o Both ends of service road between East Woods and Middle School
- Keep all walkways, sidewalks, tree lawns, etc., clear for safety and maintenance
crews at all times. Obey all city ordinance signage – police will be enforcing
throughout the weekend.
DOWNLOAD FIELD MAP
Evamere Elementary School
76 N Hayden Pkwy, Hudson, OH 44236
East Woods Elementary School
120 N Hayden Pkwy, Hudson, OH 44236
Hudson Middle School
77 N Oviatt Street, Hudson, OH 44236
Hudson High School
2500 Hudson Aurora Rd, Hudson, OH 44236